I can log into Constellation, access my course materials but the paging arrows, Table of Contents, Download, Print and Search is not working when they are clicked.
Your web browser currently has a setting configured that is preventing the navigation (Paging, Table of Contents, Download, Print and Search to not function. Please set your browser’s setting to their default condition by performing the following:
- Close all other instances of Internet Explorer. Open Internet Explorer, select Tools and click Internet Options.
- The Internet Options window will appear.
- Click the Advanced Tab.
- Under the Reset Internet Explorer settings, click the Reset button.
- A window for the Reset Internet Explorer Settings will appear.
- Check the Delete personal settings option and click Reset.
- Click Close to proceed.
- Restart (Close > Open) your web browser.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu (on Windows XP, click the Help menu at the top of the Firefox window) and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset. When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu Chrome menu.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
- In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
- Choose Safari > Reset Safari.
- Deselect items you don’t want to reset:
- Click Reset.
Note: If the instructions above do not resolve the issue, please try accessing Constellation using a different browser.